- Performance: Balancing rich interactivity and efficient performance, as slow-loading pages can negatively impact user experience and search rankings.
- Crawl Budget Optimization: Optimize your website to maximize its crawl budget by reducing the number of low-value pages, improving internal linking, and managing crawl frequency.
- Compressed & Minified Code: Minimize file sizes and optimize code to reduce page load times, ensuring a positive user experience and improved search rankings.
- Schema Markup: Include structured data using schema markup to enhance search engine understanding of your content, increasing chances of rich results and featured snippets.
- SEO Features: Research whether the framework provides built-in SEO functionalities, such as server-side rendering (SSR) or routing capabilities.
- Community Support: Evaluate the availability of documentation, community support, and SEO-focused resources for the chosen framework.
- Organic Traffic: Analyze organic search traffic to track improvements in visibility, rankings, and click-through rates (CTRs).
- Page Load Times: Regularly monitor and optimize page load times to provide the best possible user experience and ensure search engines can efficiently crawl and index your webpages.